Sunday, June 13, 2010

Alice In Wonderland Birthday Cake for Annalise


I created this whimsical Birthday cake for Annalise's 10th Birthday.  The bottom cake is a 9" two layer chocolate cake covered in buttercream icing.  I used fondant and colored it black and red and made diamond cut-outs and hearts to give it the Queen of Hearts look.  The red roses are also for the Queen of Hearts.  The top cake is a 6" two layer white cake covered in buttercream icing.  I sprayed it pink and added purple accents for the Cheshire cat.  I made a clock out of white fondant and used edible markers to add the hands and numbers on it.  I trimmed it in purple buttercream icing.  Happy Birthday Annalise!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It is a lovely cake. I attended a fair last week in a beautiful party venue and there they displayed some really nice designer cakes. I took a lot of ideas from there because majority of birthdays are in this month and I am super excited for it.

    ReplyDelete